Television Series

some of these actors are in all of the shows, some are in a few so if you didn't see them in order it might not make sense, accept for the crazy taboo I really liked Iron Fist

Jessica Jones is maybe the best of the Marvel Netflix in my opinion.

We've been working our way through "Agents of Shield" one episode a night. Suspend disbelief, it's a melodrama, and it isn't bad. SWAMBO would not watch "Jessica Jones" so that's one of my brew-day guilty pleasures. But there, I'm working my way through all the classic Dr. Who episodes on Britbox.... So much television, so little time.

Currently watching Ash vs. Evil Dead Season 3. Only truly fun if you like cheesy splatter (which I do), but still a bummer they just announced it will be the last season... :(

I liked that show too, I'm watching a couple now off and on one is crossing lines, its ok and queen of the south which I really like a couple of older shows star crossed, tomorrow people and travelers all scyfy type shows

We've been working our way through "Agents of Shield" one episode a night. Suspend disbelief, it's a melodrama, and it isn't bad. SWAMBO would not watch "Jessica Jones" so that's one of my brew-day guilty pleasures. But there, I'm working my way through all the classic Dr. Who episodes on Britbox.... So much television, so little time.

I should watch more AoS but I kind of lost interest around the time Agent Boringpants turned evil.

Currently watching Ash vs. Evil Dead Season 3. Only truly fun if you like cheesy splatter (which I do), but still a bummer they just announced it will be the last season... :(

Ashy Slashy! Best TV out there!

Jessica Jones is a hot mess. And I mean that in a good way.
ill have to give it a go then Nosey remember NY is a farcry from QLD Aus but so much American lingo has become intertwined in out vernacular that there sure ain no missunderstanding on the language front just life style and attitude of course is adrift. i live in a town thats max pop 4000...
NY is a city of cities a crazy place as depicted in these Marvel TV shows.

I should watch more AoS but I kind of lost interest around the time Agent Boringpants turned evil.
It struggled to get started, but it gets better. I'm really liking the current half season...might be their last

Yeah, I kind of reached a point last night where I thought, can't they just let this guy die? But then it's comic book writing so a bit of melodrama is to be expected. And yes, American English has pretty much become an endless string of cliches and idioms.

Yeah, I kind of reached a point last night where I thought, can't they just let this guy die? But then it's comic book writing so a bit of melodrama is to be expected. And yes, American English has pretty much become an endless string of cliches and idioms.
Yep... just listen to coaches interviews for sports.... cliche cliche cliche

Yep... just listen to coaches interviews for sports.... cliche cliche cliche
Or politicians on TV. Watched about 15 minutes of "Meet the Press" this morning and was nearly violently ill, the talking heads lapsed into cliche or didn't answer the question, then Talking Head Chuck didn't call them out on the evasion.... What passes for discourse in the US has devolved into something like all answers are vetted by focus groups before presented... /* end rant */

I'm surprised so many like Jessica Jones. I hated it. Also didn't think you could cast a worst person for the role. Don't get me wrong i liked her in a few other shows.

Check out The Heist Money Heist maybe?. Dubbed in English so be warned. My wife couldn't get past the lips not matching the words, LOL.

Last edited:
I really liked how they cast her in the show personally, but I have no background with the comics.

I think she hit the nail on the head, the character was suppose to be frustrated, angry and hot headed by nature and she played it very well well

Back