custom yeast?

Yes. The yeast drop down contains a pre-populated list that is cultivated for accuracy and brevity. If the yeast you are using is not listed, check the 'Custom / 2nd Yeast' box and enter the name.

Yes. The yeast drop down contains a pre-populated list that is cultivated for accuracy and brevity. If the yeast you are using is not listed, check the 'Custom / 2nd Yeast' box and enter the name.

Hi,

I was hoping to add more than the name of the yeast.

Crossmyloof has a range of yeasts which are getting very popular in the UK. Each sachet includes the same information as the yeasts in your drop down list (temp, flocculation, attenuation) Is there a way to add this information, in the same way, I would add a custom grain?

Cheers

Unfortunately we don’t have the ability to fully customize all that info. The closest for now is to use the “Custom Attenuation” option – if you check that box, you can override the main attenuation, which will update final gravity, etc. Not perfect, but hope that helps.

We've added this issue to the lists of things we are working on. We hope to have that improved as soon as possible.

Unfortunately we don’t have the ability to fully customize all that info. The closest for now is to use the “Custom Attenuation” option – if you check that box, you can override the main attenuation, which will update final gravity, etc. Not perfect, but hope that helps.

We've added this issue to the lists of things we are working on. We hope to have that improved as soon as possible.
I'm about to try my first pack of crossmyloof pale ale yeast and was looking to see if this yeast was listed...I guess not, but it looks like there's hope down the line. :) Great to see Yooper here! I'm actually using this yeast in her YFB recipe...

Back