New Membership Sign-ups Busted?

Waldbrauer

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hey, the new membership sign-up form looks busted. Clicking on "subscribe" at the bottom of the form doesn't seem to even result in a POST. I tried Chrome on OSX and Safari on iOS, same result on both.

Hello,
I have been trying in vain to upgrade my account to premium. I enter my CC info and click submit but it say payment can't be processed. The CC I use works everywhere else. Love the site and want to be able to do more! Thanks!

Oh, no! We thought this was all fixed.

Can you give me some information- like what browser you are using when this happens, and what device if not your desktop? We definitely don't want to have this happen, and want to get it fixed right away so any information you can provide will be a great help to us. Thank you!

We've got it fixed for iPad (and most iPhones), and still working on other issues. Please let me know if anybody else has issues, and we'll get right on it!

I am using Chrome on a PC. I have not tried on my android phone.

We employed a fix for firefox, and are still working on the others. I'll tell them that Chrome is still a problem. What windows platform are you using? I'm using Windows 10 with chrome here.

Ok- try again now if you would. I think it may be fixed for Chrome as well. Thank you!

Back