beer according to the old method

nothing yet I don't even know why they still try, its pointless when mods are active

But what about the prince that needed my bank account info so he could put all of his fortunes in there while he is in exile and that for my efforts, I will get lots of money in return? Certainly he’s not a bot
I'll save you the hassle, just send me the money and I'll make sure the prince doesn't abscond with it.

@Mase: after many years on (inkl. modding) various internet forums, I guess I have just developed a "sense". One learns to identify posts that just don't feel right, such as posting in the wrong thread/forum, drunk-posting, spamming, etc (trolling can sometimes be tricky...). In the case of bots the non-existant grammar and illogical content is a pretty quick give away. Someone writing badly in a second language or just badly drunk-posting (both of which I have been guiltly of at times :rolleyes: ) reads quite different. As the others have posted, gathering further proof of a bot is pretty straightforward.

@OMB: good info. I was wondering if you had already removed any links or if they were yet to come.
That's kind of what threw me - no links. Without that it's just pointless trolling.

Good choice of photo though. A beer making website. Most probably frequented by males. Surprisingly the first replies were all of a positive nature !!! Must have been the thought of the recipe from the old school.

Good choice of photo though. A beer making website. Most probably frequented by males. Surprisingly the first replies were all of a positive nature !!! Must have been the thought of the recipe from the old school.
I once said words to that effect. I was called a sexist and a jerk.

Don't know about you, but I was looking for the recipe.... ;-) Is this someone's "#metoo" moment? Or perhaps were we doing what we normally do when there are no clues about the gender of the poster and replying in a positive, helpful manner despite the profile picture?

Answers to questions posted, are indeed, alway friendly and helpful. Only having some fun. Beer is a multi gender drink. At least judging by the way my wife and her friends both knock it back and have "constructive criticism" at my efforts.

Is #metoo is connected to the #who wants a home-brew ?

Those sneaky Germans.

Back