Other hobbies

Just put up a large jar of fermented dill pickles. Should be ready in 5-6 day.

Attachments

• 6BD65FC9-F262-493E-AC31-14DEA8062A67.jpeg
    6BD65FC9-F262-493E-AC31-14DEA8062A67.jpeg
    581.1 KB · Views: 127
Just put up a large jar of fermented dill pickles. Should be ready in 5-6 day.

I remember when I was a kid, many of the mom & pop stores had big jars, maybe 3 gallons, of their own dills on the counter. They sold them on a stick for a nickel. The were huge too. I've been thinking of getting into fermenting food. Now you talked me into it.

I hear fermented food is supposed to be really healthy for you too. That's what I keep telling the misses about drinking fermented beverages too:cool:.
loaded with probiotics.

Last edited:
Besides making beer and wine (most from my own fruit trees) I like to ride my motorcycle And listen to Blues and Heavy Metal music.

Getting started with brewing here. Used to ride bike and race atv's back in the days until life gets in the way. Still helping some friends on modding atv's like new suspension, atv tires, shocks and lighting accessories. Soon I might get a Wrangler project for some offroad fun with the kiddos.

Besides making beer and wine (most from my own fruit trees) I like to ride my motorcycle And listen to Blues and Heavy Metal music.

What do you ride? I've got a 2012 Triumph Tiger personally.

Sort of, it's not a true dual sport but I've done some pretty crazy fire roads in the mountains on it.

JZpWNej.jpg

Sort of, it's not a true dual sport but I've done some pretty crazy fire roads in the mountains on it.

JZpWNej.jpg
i like a lot nice! i iwn a yamaha Fazer 1000 not quite the AT bike. i see a lot of BMW touring bikes about pretty popular. keep staying upright

my last bike was a Kawasaki 1000, I sold it after almost dying twice, its not you its them you need to worry about, people on the road today are nutz I tell ya

I've road for a long time on the assumption that everyone is out to get me.

Put up a half gallon of fermented sauerkraut. Should be ready for this coming sunday’s brewday of a Lemondrop Saison. Was actually two heads of cabage which was around 4.5 lbs. once you add the salt and crunch it all by hand, the volume really shrinks.

Attachments

• 810870BA-4180-436B-A0AE-13C16F0DDFF6.jpeg
    810870BA-4180-436B-A0AE-13C16F0DDFF6.jpeg
    540.3 KB · Views: 205
  • 6551E549-038E-4ECF-AF94-45D0F8020F2D.jpeg
    6551E549-038E-4ECF-AF94-45D0F8020F2D.jpeg
    434.2 KB · Views: 123
See bob. I haven’t done corned beef yet!

Well, Monday I'll smoke my pastrami and my corned beef will be ready to boil on St. Paddy's day. I have a Cherrywood Smoked Stout I'll keg tomorrow and have ready to add to the corned beef and drink too. My best friend from the time we were about 12 years old and his wife are coming in for St. Paddy's day. Looking forward to eats, drinks and old friends. It don't get no better than that!

I got one, but I’ll look if you share!

Back