See Inventory on the phone app!

Yalc

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have suggested this before. Hopefully the technology has advanced to the point where it is now possible.
Would be nice.
Not holding my breath however.

Wow! Silence again. Why am I not surprised?

We read the suggestions, and add them to the wishlist. I don't know how many people use the app and not sync to the desktop but we do take all suggestions very seriously.

Thanks, you are the first to ever reply. If it’s not feasible, ok. Just would like to know.
I am a little confused, are you saying that if we synch we should be able to see inventory on the app?

Inventory is not a part of the app, at least the iPhone app. That’s what I have. I believe inventory is only a part of their web services.

Inventory is not a part of the app, at least the iPhone app. That’s what I have. I believe inventory is only a part of their web services.

Correct. The app is a "mini" as far as features and things. It works great for when you use your iPad or desktop with that desktop version on a browser (I use chrome), and then sync it to your iPhone so you can have it handy on brewday when your desktop or laptop isn't available. Some brewers do use it as a standalone software partner, but I find that the desktop version has more features and options for my own brewing.

That said, we are improving the app as we can. We are always taking suggestions, and adding them to our wishlist. Unfortunately, it is lagging a bit behind the features debuting in the desktop version at this point.

+1
The native mobile app DESPERATELY needs updating. It is the red-headed stepchild over BF. I find myself rarely using it because it has almost none of the features I need and feels clunky and outdated.

Back