Change my Recipe to show it has been brewed?

Aksarben

Trial Member
Reaction score
I notice on the recipes I created and do a search, that it shows up that it has been brewed 0 times. Nearly all of my recipes have been brewed at least one time, and sometimes 2 times. Is there a way to edit this? Right now Jenewien's Munich Dunkel 5 shows Brew Count: 0 Since it finished just a couple of days ago, I'd say it is at least a 1 not 0.

Also, I thought I'd pass along a little tidbit of info on how to correct (edit) a made beer to reflect some actual numbers. Often I can change the O.G. by changing the brew house efficiency to reflect what I actually have in the fermenter, but it was baffling to see the F.G. be some number that was not what I had gotten on my Final Gravity. This last batch, it showed a F.G of 1.009 when actually it got done at 1.011. I went to the part of the yeast used and changed the attenuation % until I got to where the NEW F.G. matched what I had gotten when it was actually done. So it make the ABV also come back into "style" that way as well.

to show a recipe is brewed you need to select the green brew button then in the brew session screen move the slider to where its at in the brew process

Opera Snapshot_2018-02-04_113932_www.brewersfriend.com.png
Opera Snapshot_2018-02-04_113849_www.brewersfriend.com.png

I find that leaving the snapshot box clear tallys up a brew straight away. Un select this check box when.creating a brew.

Back