Brew day complete log should say "Kettle Volume" when batch target is kettle

Hoppy Ending

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey BF,

When brewing a recipe that has a batch target type of "Kettle", the brew day complete log entry says to enter the fermenter volume. Entering the fermenter volume produces the incorrect brew house efficiency.

It should say "Kettle Volume" in this case. Entering the kettle volume produced the correct brew house efficiency.

Cheers

Hey BF,

When brewing a recipe that has a batch target type of "Kettle", the brew day complete log entry says to enter the fermenter volume. Entering the fermenter volume produces the incorrect brew house efficiency.

It should say "Kettle Volume" in this case. Entering the kettle volume produced the correct brew house efficiency.

Cheers

I'm not sure where that entry is. The brew day complete is fermenter volume, not boil or post boil volume. Can you show me what you are saying about a "batch target type of kettle"?

I'm not sure where that entry is. The brew day complete is fermenter volume, not boil or post boil volume. Can you show me what you are saying about a "batch target type of kettle"?
it;s under Profile > General Settings > Batch Target Size ... You can choose Fermenter, or Kettle

Back