New fermentor.

Sy6

Trial Member
Reaction score
My new 150 ltr fermentor arrived today looking forward to getting it in the ferm room and getting some brews in.

Are you semi pro? That is some nice gear!

No strictly amateur but i do take my brewing and beer seriously.A great way to get yourself free from the modern world.

Sy6 said:
My new 150 ltr fermentor arrived today looking forward to getting it in the ferm room and getting some brews in.

Holy CRAP BATMAN! What a system!! My partner and I got rid of all the big gear years ago. I started brewing in the early 80's shortly after the laws changed. We had a friend that did stainless fabrication and built a 15 gallon system out of Bud kegs. Sadly he moved and we ended up selling the equipment. So I'm back after 20 years and brewing on a small scale. I find myself wanting and are already dreaming of a bigger system. I would be happy with a 15 gallon system to allow room for my high gravity recipes. Back to reality I'm using Igloo gear for now. Good Luck with the new toys.
Brent

Holy CRAP BATMAN! What a system!! My partner and I got rid of all the big gear years ago. I started brewing in the early 80's shortly after the laws changed. We had a friend that did stainless fabrication and built a 15 gallon system out of Bud kegs. Sadly he moved and we ended up selling the equipment. So I'm back after 20 years and brewing on a small scale. I find myself wanting and are already dreaming of a bigger system. I would be happy with a 15 gallon system to allow room for my high gravity recipes. Back to reality I'm using Igloo gear for now. Good Luck with the new toys.
Brent[/quote]
As long as you are brewing all is well good luck Brent.

Back