Going cold turkey

good stuff.
My wife doesnt drink during the week however i will have a few myself. Im not overweight and in pretty good shape as i run on an eliptical every other day. She however has lost 20 LBS and i think she looks amzing. We both eat rather healthy so the alchol is our weekness. Im trying her way of no booze during the week and see how it goes.Im 6-4" 225LBS- let see what this will do!

My wife doesnt drink during the week however i will have a few myself. Im not overweight and in pretty good shape as i run on an eliptical every other day. She however has lost 20 LBS and i think she looks amzing. We both eat rather healthy so the alchol is our weekness. Im trying her way of no booze during the week and see how it goes.Im 6-4" 225LBS- let see what this will do!

Well Jimmyz i see it like this I can either have me sugar in coffee or tea or in sweets or I can have it in my favourite beverage of all a nice coldie. So that's what I'm doing now no tea no coffee no sweets just malty beer mmm mmm. Yea and I try to minimise my sessions I struck out at about 8-9 (per session) beers on weekend but through the week one or two every other day:).

Been on and off booze for a while now due to medication.A dry xmas and new year,on different tablets until hospital in early jan!

Been on and off booze for a while now due to medication.A dry xmas and new year,on different tablets until hospital in early jan!
Hope everything's ok for you chub1, I'll be having one in your honor today

Best of luck to you Chub1!

No good being crook even worse not being able to drink keep strong now Club you will have your day in the sun again;).

Best of luck, sir, and I"ll hoist one in your general direction sometime later this evening.

7A5F747C-33CD-462B-89A1-B1333051D533.gif

looks like I'm with you for a while, went under the knife, no alcohol with these meds, bummer too I have good beer on tap :eek:

Speedy recovery Ozarks! The beer will be waiting for you once you are all cleared!

Haha, I've gone the opposite direction during the holiday. I've been eating and drinking like a madman and put on 10lbs the past week and I feel pretty dang good. I tend to stick to a pretty strict diet and workout program and sometimes I think I go a bit overboard. I've stuck to my cardio and weight lifting programs during the holiday, and both have been really good with all the extra fuel I've dumped in my body lol. I'll clean my shit up after this weekend, but for now I'm having fun destroying my waistline and liver!:D

Back