brewers edge all in one elc brewer

bsk

Trial Member
Reaction score
just wanted to let ppl know this brew kettle is out there it make the jump to whole grain brewing easy same as the grain father just not as many bells and wistle. no recrc pumps perfect for 5 gallon batches just goggle it or you tube it thanks brian

just letting ppl know it out there not everyones a troll. but thank for having faith in ppl some still help one another

Hmm can't even get a price without signing up, looks like a tea urn with a bucket.

I got mine on amazon 299 you will also need and emersion chiller there 120volts here in the usa not sure if they make a 220volt eu version

It’s a real product. I have one. I’ve used it several times. $300 at my LBHS. I like it. I just think it’s rather peculiar that a new member’s first post is to plug it.

I've been planning to get one soon for the basket feature. It's most serious flaw is the controller is hard set to a ±6°F temperature swing. Doesn't hold mash temps well at all. Hoping I can fix that with a brewpi mod.

It doesn’t seem to have a noticeable effect on conversion. I wouldn’t worry about it too much. I recirculate for that reason, but the developer told me they found it doesn’t noticeably help.

I've been planning to get one soon for the basket feature. It's most serious flaw is the controller is hard set to a ±6°F temperature swing. Doesn't hold mash temps well at all. Hoping I can fix that with a brewpi mod.
If you're going to do that, wouldn't adding a false bottom, pump and heat source to your mash tun be cheaper?

If you're going to do that, wouldn't adding a false bottom, pump and heat source to your mash tun be cheaper?
Not considering I'd have to buy a mash tun too. Plus I want as few parts to clean as possible. What I like about the M&B is its simplicity and that lift/drain/dump basket.

A false bottom is not really feasible, from their own FAQs. No inner threads on the tube exiting the pot.

I totally get wanting to buy a pre-made system and that price isn't too bad were it that for the postage and customs would kill it for me where I am. I love to tinker too so the build for me is as fun as the brewing, pretty well setup workshop wise so have been thinking about something like this.

kc I read the blogs about the stat having a 6 degree swing also so I put a thermometer in the mass and to check and see if the temp change was in the mash mine seem to stay within 1 to 2 degree for the entire mash but I do a manual recirc of the wort every 20 minutes or 2 time during the mash. I take 1 gallon or so and pour it on top every 20 minutes while I'm mashing

Back