Unable to login

Wurst Brauerei

Trial Member
Reaction score
I've just downloaded the app and am unable to authenticate from it.
I'm using the same password as on the website, which I verified by logging out and back in, but the app fails.

The error I get is : Failed to Validate: authentication failed

Seems to be an issue with the password itself. I reset it to something simpler and now it works. The previous pass was a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and characters.

sometimes a space after the password or cache messes up on phones try clicking to the right of the password and back space and put in the last digit

Thanks for the reply. Tried that and no joy. I use Enpass to paste the passwords in (has worked everywhere else, including the website here on the phone). Tried entering the entire password manually too, no luck.

The simpler password worked fine however. Could there be some parsing issues with some special characters?

its possible, sounds like you have a corrupt app from the other posts you made, I would delete the app the clear all cache, do a hard reboot then load the app again when your in a good network range or on wyfy

I've uninstalled it, booted to recovery, cleared all caches, rebooted, re-installed the app and no luck. Uninstalled again, reinstalled and cleared caches, same result.

Is there an issue with the playstore file perhaps? I'm on my home network BTW

What's the reason to use the username/password combo instead of the API key btw?

you use both, the api key is what is used to sync the phone to the server, you need to add that to your app

Back