Television Series

Rick & Morty!
SPOILER: Pickle Rick rules... :D

Just watched episode 1 of Star Trek Discovery.... I don't think I'll be springing for CBS All-Access. Wasn't that impressed - the show looked and felt like the "new-new" Star Trek of the Chris Pine era - and I'd actually pay to miss that. One bright spot - the theme music was quite good.... Anyone else watch it?

7:00 Mountain tonight on CBS. I'll give it another watch - I recorded it and was continually distracted by the grandkids. And I'd forgotten just how many ads they bombard you with on network TV.

I know I hate that, I have a dvr and I just start 30 minutes behind just to fast forward lol

found it on verse on line but I think this is a clip, ill set it to record and let you know too, it kind of appeared a little suddenly on my commercials, I didn't think it was this soon

halt catch fire, a real show with the most riveting emotional drama, I have to say AAAAAAA++++++, it will be missed

I'm so looking forward to the Walking Dead season 8. Some got turned off to the show but I still love it. Anyone else?

I'm so looking forward to the Walking Dead season 8. Some got turned off to the show but I still love it. Anyone else?
Yup! Still love watching! The opener was a bit slow...till the end. Of course! But I liked it. I still watch marathons every time they're on as well.
I have also really turned a corner with FTWD, In short? I'm a fan!

Stranger Things! I haven't watched any of the newly released season yet, but can't wait till I have some down time to do so.

I am big into tv show and movies and this is well written and produced but this shows story has been played to death. someone has to come up with a better story than the 5 biggest history stories out there over and over, not to disregard any of the great actors and performances from this show and there are plenty but common

We have watched it religiously,however this series is loosing it's way:(
My wife still watches. I quit a few seasons ago because I couldn't get over the idiotic and contradictory decisions the characters made

Put me down for Narcos, Hell On Wheels, House of Cards, Breaking Bad, The Man In The High Castle, Better Call Saul. I think you get the idea.

Been bingeing Dark Matter while I brew.... It takes about half of my attention to keep up with the action.

My wife still watches. I quit a few seasons ago because I couldn't get over the idiotic and contradictory decisions the characters made
Unless this latest series gets better i will be turning it off!.The story line is now getting really complicated and very silly,gone way off track from it's initial concept:mad:

Back