Keezer Build

RobertE

Trial Member
Reaction score
I am about half finished with my keezer build. It will hold anywhere from 3-5 kegs. Stay tuned for my latest pictures. I couldn't believe how fast the cost of the parts added up. The faucets alone ran me close to $300! They should last me a long time though and give me many many years of excellent pours so I guess I can justify it as a worthy investment.

I hear ya buddy, all I can say is buy the best first, otherwise you keep replacing things and it costs you twice as much in the end

I am about half finished with my keezer build. It will hold anywhere from 3-5 kegs. Stay tuned for my latest pictures. I couldn't believe how fast the cost of the parts added up. The faucets alone ran me close to $300! They should last me a long time though and give me many many years of excellent pours so I guess I can justify it as a worthy investment.
That taps did you get?

I feel you man, I've spent more on the Keezer in the last 3 weeks than I've spent on the entire brewing side of the equation. Just waiting for my 3 additional taps to show up.

^^^ ...why I don't keg. But I might become a convert: Some beers are just better kegged than bottle-conditioned, my own included.

I love drinking beer from keg that been properly carbonated and is nice and cold. There's just something almost magical watching beer you helped create being poured from a tap. I think it's one of the things I enjoy most next to watching the yeast go nuts during primary fermentation. I still use my glass carboys for that reason.

I like going to small bars and seeing that they only have 3 or 4 taps. I have 6 in my basement!

We have 2 faucets, but rarely is there a choice as one is almost always empty. :(

An interesting topic for conversation. Nothing to say. :D:D
Same here. My wife needs to quit drinking
Haha.Same here.:rolleyes:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My future project.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back