Drinking Management Plan.

Not often that i buy beers from the supermarket any more,prefering(mostly) my own brews. Usually have a pint at dinner time,sometimes just a half.
Sometimes have a pint midweek lunchtime if we are out and about and occasionally a pint or two if out with mates.I don't consider myself a big drinker at all. Do like a brandy in the evenings when i have it to hand:)

I'm still on the hunt for more kegs. And a bigger system big enough to do 20 gallon batches would be awesome.

yes the only issue with brewing 20 is you better make good beer, other wise you have 4 kegs of mediocre beer to drink

We do triple batches but only with my proven recipes , 3 kegs of an astringent burnt orange IPA taught that lesson .
I like using my little system for pilot brewing and refining recipes but been a while since I made a bad beer

Well this is my stickpile if kegs to be filled 3 plus got 1 in freezer and 3 in keggorator. This will keep me well stocked im sure:).

That one on the end is yet to be sealed and preassure tested its a unique keg that one got a threaded bung instead of a clip down lido_O:p.

Attachments

• 20170927_154853.jpg
    20170927_154853.jpg
    1,015.1 KB · Views: 140
Well this is my stickpile if kegs to be filled 3 plus got 1 in freezer and 3 in keggorator. This will keep me well stocked im sure:).

That one on the end is yet to be sealed and preassure tested its a unique keg that one got a threaded bung instead of a clip down lido_O:p.
Drunkard:p:D:D

One other tip I'm thinking of introducing in my brewery is a blackboard or white board. Every time I take a glass to the kegerator I score the board that way I can keep an accurate tally of how much I've drunk. Plus it could be even more helpful to maybe judge going by the glass count how much is left in the keg if I seperate the scores out for each keg...

Mmmm yep a bit too complicated.

For me, I only have a drink on the weekend. Usually a couple Friday and Saturday night and then, since it's football season (American style), I might have one on Sunday if I feel like it. Otherwise during the normal work week, I don't drink anything. If it's a week that I have off, well then all rules are out the window.

Adapted from a Steve Martin quote.
"I used to drink beer. But I’ll tell you something: I would only drink it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening – or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk."

Well my daily 'one' pint is out of the window at present. Am on a course of strong antibiotics for 28 days and so far have been booze free for 11 days except one small tasting of a new brewed beer and that was only a 25cl bottle!:(:(:(:D

The best solution is all of you send your beer to me. I'll dole it out as I best see fit. No need for thanks, it's the least I can do.

The best solution is all of you send your beer to me. I'll dole it out as I best see fit. No need for thanks, it's the least I can do.

LOL, that's the most responsible brewer I think I know.

Back