Another two bite the dust.

Mmmmmmm
the big guys are always looking at the small guys over here and then a bigger guy will snap up the big guy at some point!!!!!!:eek::mad:

There's always a bigger guy.

depends on how big, some say they buy your brewery but let you run it just the same, I might take a large cache payday if the contract was right

You'd take a large cash payday, period!o_O

Trouble is with all these takeovers,buyouts is that even if the brewery is left intact and still brewing their beers are they going to remain the same recipies!,doubt it.
A locali'sh brewery over here was sold out to another a long way away and the whole lot moved to that location and i swear the beer is not the same.A midland brewery was snapped up by a major brewer a year or so ago and although still brewing at the same location i swear blind that the two 'maistay' beers are not the same.Surely the bigger guys are going to use their own suppliers of 'everything' rather than to continue using supplies from another sorce.

Trouble is with all these takeovers,buyouts is that even if the brewery is left intact and still brewing their beers are they going to remain the same recipies!,doubt it.
A locali'sh brewery over here was sold out to another a long way away and the whole lot moved to that location and i swear the beer is not the same.A midland brewery was snapped up by a major brewer a year or so ago and although still brewing at the same location i swear blind that the two 'maistay' beers are not the same.Surely the bigger guys are going to use their own suppliers of 'everything' rather than to continue using supplies from another sorce.

I totally agree with your comments. The beer consumer is smarter these days and when the liquid goes south they just stop buying and they will feel it at some point. I kind of get both sides. Red hook ipa used to be one of my favorite beers when the beer taste changed i stopped buying it. Just that simple.

Sadly, its the way of the world. Become successful, get bought. The good news is that new breweries and new styles and beers will take their place until they are successful.... then bought. Keeps new stuff showing up on shelves. And the stuff that we used tom like from a brewery before it was purchased, should have a good clone so we can continue to enjoy the way it "was". Win/win1.

Sorroy, feeling optimistic today!

It is very much sure that every big and named businesses buys the small or upcoming brands and merge them in to theirs business. Though, it's not a bad idea but sometimes it's too early to do so.
What Is The Best Assignment Writing Service

Back