Add ingredient to shopping list not working?

Fleabag

Trial Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to add some ingredients from a recipe to my shopping list for a few days but it keeps coming up with an error saying admin has been notified. Any idea what's going on or how long to fix or is it just me?

Hmmmm, it works for me. I just tried it. Which version are you using (web/iPhone/Android), and which browser? Can you post a screenshot of what you are doing right before you get that message? Or a link to that recipe, if it's shared? Is it all ingredients, or just a certain one?

It the 'rocheforte 10 clone' recipe. All I'm doing is going into tools on the recipe and adding to my shopping list.
It happening on windows explorer and my windows phone as well.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20170725_0001.png
    wp_ss_20170725_0001.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 119
This recipe if its any help.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20170725_0002.png
    wp_ss_20170725_0002.png
    130.2 KB · Views: 152
It's not because your a trial member?
I did it with a couple of other recipes so I don't think so. I'm only trial so I can test out brewers friend over a couple of all grain brews. If it works as well as I hope I'll probably just get the lifetime membership. I expect to be brewing for a long time yet.

It should be fixed now- please try again and let me know if you have any further issues.

L
It should be fixed now- please try again and let me know if you have any further issues.
All good now mate. Working fine now.
Quite a lot of ingredient I've got with only 5 different recipes.
Cheers.

Back