Recipe build by %

LlewellynBrewHaus

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Josh,
while building/designing recipes, one of the most time consuming part (for myself :D ) is dialing in on my grain profile. Most times i have an idea of fermentables that i want to include but, when in comes to zeroing on the final bill it takes a while to get the percentages in balance to my liking. Could you guys look into adding an editable column for the grist bill where we would be able to add fermentables by percentage of the total?

Prost!!

I like this idea too, I've talked about it with josh, I think its on the list

+5 for me... i often try to make the percentage of grains make sense to help with scaling later. Perhaps editing the amount of grain should adjust the rest of the items depending on what was edited. If you edit percent, it adjust weight; if you edit weight it should adjust percent when you exit or hit "yes".

Second. Input the desired OG, the percentages of grains and have the calculator provide the weights.

Yes please. Would be great to have a gravity adjustment also as mentioned above.

A gravity adjustment! :D:rolleyes: Why don’t you just exercise like the rest of us?! :p

Back