Anyone see Guardians of the Galaxy 2?

jmcnamara

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Eh?

When I was watching it, I was definitely entertained but it seemed slightly different somehow. Thinking about it now, it really shed a lot of light on the first movie.
Gonna take a lot of flak for this, but kind of like how godfather 2 made the first movie that little bit better and richer.
Definitely set up a few story beats for the next one, really interested I where they take them.
Not to sound cliche, but this movie really showed the team as a family, the good bad and ugly. And I really like how they make you take a heel turn with how you feel about a few characters

I haven seen it but I can guess what your saying how it goes, was kind of hoping it was another thriller but love is good too lol

Grandkids have seen it and have told me some stories. I may wait for PPV on this one....

It's pretty much the movie I was expected it to be. Though I don't know much about Guardians of the Galaxy outside of the two movies.

I thought my grandson was going to invite me to see it on his dime last night. It's Captain Underpants instead.

Back