Greetings from Oklahoma!

KevinsKilt

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers!

I have been brewing extract on and off, here and there for about 4 years now. Never with my own equipment, just a friend's. I decided to jump right into a HERMS all grain set up, heavily invested in the equipment and knowledge. Been using brew target software been recently started using Brewers Friend.

I have done about 3 batches of all grain so far with mixed results, still trying to iron out the kinks in the system and figure out my set up. I believe I figured everything out at this point but came here to see others set up and successes as well as failures.

Cheers fellow brewers! I look forward with interacting with you

welcome to the site, what size kettles do you have, I have a 3 pot herms system I might be able to help

welcome to the site, what size kettles do you have, I have a 3 pot herms system I might be able to help

I use 16 gallon pots and one 15 gallon for my HLT. I just posted up in the general brew area about my overall question. More or less deals with why am I finding myself adding water, and only getting 7 gallons of wort with the 1.5 qt/lb calculations.

Back