Some Inventory items not being deleted

mjk1956@icloud.com

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi, can anybody explain why only some of my inventory items are being deleted, the main problem seems to be with hops. My latest recipe calls for a total of 60 grams of Chinook along with 3 others, I have a total of 200 grams in my inventory but none are removed and when looking at the page that says do I want to delete these items Chinook aren't listed. A small problem I know but bloody annoying, cheers in advance.

I believe I just experienced this issue as well.

When I started the brew session I selected to have items removed from my inventory but it seems to only have deducted the grains and the yeast, the hops have not been deducted and I still show the full amount in my inventory.

Ok, I'll put this up for the developer.

Has this happened for anyone else recently?

Thank you!

Hi, can anybody explain why only some of my inventory items are being deleted, the main problem seems to be with hops. My latest recipe calls for a total of 60 grams of Chinook along with 3 others, I have a total of 200 grams in my inventory but none are removed and when looking at the page that says do I want to delete these items Chinook aren't listed. A small problem I know but bloody annoying, cheers in advance.

One thing I noticed is that the AA has to be the same in both your recipe and in inventory. For example, if your inventory lists the AA as 5 for a given hop and you change your recipe to 5.1 it wont deduct from inventory and you wont even see the hop when you open "inventory deduction".

Back