Only in Australia

OkanaganMike

Trial Member
Reaction score
Saw this and just had to share with me mates down under! ;)
Only in Australia.jpg

What's the waiting period for a boomerang purchase?

As long as they come back their all good and you know they ain't a Chinese import!

I threw a chopstick once and it came back!.............................................Of course the waitress wasn't impressed but it came back all the same ;)
Bahahahah ! love it making waitress play fetch ...did you rub her belly afterwards ?
No waiting period on getting a boomerang , the ones from souvenir shops are just curved sticks painted by child labour and seldom return .
I spent some time with the Crackatinny tribe of Far north Qld and we found a bolt action .303 far more effective as a hunting tool

Bahahahah ! love it making waitress play fetch ...did you rub her belly afterwards ?
No waiting period on getting a boomerang , the ones from souvenir shops are just curved sticks painted by child labour and seldom return .
I spent some time with the Crackatinny tribe of Far north Qld and we found a bolt action .303 far more effective as a hunting tool
And the nice thing...the bullet from a .303 doesn't come flying back at you! :)

Unless you're testing a myth. Did you see that episode? They successfully fired a gun that had a 180° (metric squirrels be damned) bend in the barrel.

I didn't see that , bugs bunny always managed to do it to poor old Fudd ....how the hell do you bend steel that hard without deforming the bore ?

No idea, but they did it! And Bugs and Elmer were mentioned in that episode.

Unless you're testing a myth. Did you see that episode? They successfully fired a gun that had a 180° (metric squirrels be damned) bend in the barrel.
We'll give you degrees. No one but we engineers use radians.

Back