Connecting my Tetley smooth flow pump

AnPeter90

Trial Member
Reaction score
Folks,

I have a Tetley smooth flow pump with a 3/16 " push fit socket.

I'm looking for a 1/4" BSPF to 3/16" (or 3/8" and I'll reduce for the tap) adapter for the outlet of my Corney keg set up.

Trawled Ebay but no joy.

Can anyone suggest a likely outlet?

I would probably try the plumbing section of a good hardware store might be able to help you. Or you might have better luck with a plumber / plumber supply outlet that specializes in water filtration. If you happen to be mates with a plumber he might be able to help you out there too.

what are your plans for the font/tap? Will you employ mixed gas for the smooth flow pour or simply use co2? and what sort of condition levels and temperatures will you serve @

most of us with kegs use lengths of the thin 3/16" microline as an easy and cheap anti fobbing precaution, As keg pressures if released at the tap point can result in a huge pressure gradient ( difference in pressures) and changes in state, be it temperature or pressure can stimulate a catastrophic dumping of all absorbed gas in the brew or a foam out!! xe hd700 dong vang

the thin 3/16" line has a restricting effect on the keg pressure reducing it along its length at a rough rate of 1 to 2 psi per foot length, so a 5 ft length would drop a keg pressure of 10psi down to a nominal level. where as 10 psi keg pressure fed to a tap through the standard 3/8" line or even 5/16" would undoubtedly result in a pouring of little but foam.

SO you probably better of feeding the tap with a 5-6ft length of 3/16" line and using a 3/8" stem to 3/16" jg connector at the keg or if your kegs further away from your tap then a 3/8" jg to 3/16" jg down the line from the keg.
giá xe tải van dongben 2 chỗ

Last edited:

Back