What are you drinking right now?

I was told no beer this weekend, I know right?? so I'm drinking a shot of Cab Sauvignon mixed with diet Mtn Dew, its actually very good

Aussie Aussie Aussie ! o_O hope you had some help there mate ....
Yea there were 4 of us drinking they loved that swartzy brew that keg went first then the Pilsner it wasn't full though the lemongrass wheat still A bit left it wasn't as well recieved. One lady described it as a tasting like Christmas pudding o_O ha ha well it is Christmas . I think the wheat beer is maybe a bit different to what people are used to drinking with mainstream beers but it leaves some for me . But good to see people drinking my homebrew a liking it give ya a good feeling:p.

Reactions: GPA
Always warms the cockles of my heart to see people enjoying mine too , considering there was no shortage of truly outstanding beer to choose from .
My pils has finally thawed out so i can bottle it today , hope there's enough viable yeast left to carb it up and my assistant brewer is coming over later to help me get my house rye done ....busy day ! bottle a batch and brew 2 !

I was told no beer this weekend, I know right?? so I'm drinking a shot of Cab Sauvignon mixed with diet Mtn Dew, its actually very good
Wow that must have been difficult! But sounds like you shifted gears smoothly lol .
I brought over some sample 6 packs over to the family all were well received and left them wondering what's in store for next year.
It was a great feeling watching people enjoy the fruits of my labor.

yeah My family says I'm a loud mouth when I drink beer at gatherings so I just sat and sipped my drink and shut my mouth this time lol, took me 3 days to finish a bottle of wine mixed with soda, didn't have any seven up or sprite but diet mt dew it worked fine

yeah My family says I'm a loud mouth when I drink beer at gatherings so I just sat and sipped my drink and shut my mouth this time lol, took me 3 days to finish a bottle of wine mixed with soda, didn't have any seven up or sprite but diet mt dew it worked fine
Same thing happens to me when I drink Scotch lol , I happen to think Dew is a great mixer very versatile.

When my father re-married she tried to impose a no booze christmas day ....lasted about 3 minutes which was how long i laughed at her while getting myself a beer .
Ironically she got white girl wasted and threw up in the pool :p
never let her forget that

i don't need to drink to enjoy myself or do silly things .
my assistant brewer brought over a few beers i hadn't tried yet ....really should have got the brewing done before we drank them all
still got 80 % brewhouse though ! 2 points and half a litre over targets , wort smells amazing so will see what the 1272 does with it from here

Just sipping another lemongrass wheat beer. Glad this beer wasn't so we'll recieved Christmas Day leaves more for me. image.jpeg

Last edited:
Two newbies up this week, a Robust Porter and a German Pale (Lagered) Ale. Both are quite tasty in line with my brewing philosophy (balance, restraint, delicious, bare-bones beer).

Reactions: GPA
Im drinking My Yoppers pale ale, getting fatter on this beer its too good lol

I filled up my new growler (I've never had one before) with my Holiday Cheer by Charlie P. to take to a NYE party last night. It was well received! Went for a glass just now. I got about an ounce. That really is a good beer. I guess I'll see it again in about 11 months.

Something to look forward to !
Need to get myself a growler rather than lumping bottles around or getting my kegs on legs chilled and gassed

I'm pretty happy with my port-a-keg set up. It was only a couple drinkers there last night. 2 growlers was more than enough. Bigger parties, I'll bring my keg.

having a sneaky early taste of my Bavarian Pils , great balance and oh so clean ....if i enter it in the upcoming comp i will lose points for being a bit too dark so think i'll just drink and enjoy it

You'd also lose a bottle of it! :D

Back