What do you want for the holidays?

An assortment of malted barley to brew with:D another inter tap would be good too;). Oh and a thermopen me likes them a lot:)

Not toooo much to ask from santa:rolleyes:.

"Peace on earth goodwill towards man" Linus

drink and be merry:)

You know they don't say merry Christmas here in Aus no more don't want to I courage drinking.

Instead it's happy holidays to also not discriminate oh my where's that homebrew lol:D

Been thinking about this since this post started. "Santa plase bring eternal peace on earth" (and I could use 6 more corny kegs so I can late winter brew and have extra days to fish in the spring/summer:rolleyes:).

I love to fish but you cant fish and get drunk in my lake anyway to many tattle tales, they actually have lake cops here so fishing on the water and drinking on land with a fresh catch o_O

Not that crowded here. Common sense keeps things in line here. Last summer I stood waist deep in a rifle and pulled in 1-2# smallies all afternoon with a cooler full of beer behind me on shore. Not a boat went by. Places like that are getting harder to find though.

I love to fish but you cant fish and get drunk in my lake anyway to many tattle tales, they actually have lake cops here so fishing on the water and drinking on land with a fresh catch o_O
Our local lake, the patrol/police whatever they are will randomly approach boats. You can pretty much expect a visit if you're a regular.

Too bad people can't respect themselves and other people so we wouldn't need to be reminded by patrols. I guess eternal peace will always be a pipe dream...

Our local water police all knew me , pirate flag and all .
Driver had to blow under 0.05% BAC same as on the road , others had no need to
Mostly they were pretty cool as long as you had a little common sense

I suppose if your fishing from the shore it's all good eh. I was just out before on the passage here in me kayak I saw a few festive beers being drunk and coast guard were floating about. Caught me a 30cm flathead so came in :) plus sun is getting angry and trying to turn me all red:cool:.

drink and be merry:)

You know they don't say merry Christmas here in Aus no more don't want to I courage drinking.

Instead it's happy holidays to also not discriminate oh my where's that homebrew lol:D

After reading this post, I think their efforts to discourage drinking have failed. ;)

I wanted a keg set up, and i got a kayak. That will work!

Going to set myself up in 2017 to make 10 gallons of dedicated chili brew every month, nother 10 gallons of what i want to make.... and some kegs!

Back