Australian Christmas decorations.

GFHomebrew

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Gday all just to get the Christmas spirit going i thought I'd post a pick of a noisy squarky scene that presented itself out front of my place as I was getting ready to go to work this morning.

We don't need decorations at my place ha ha they just fly in! :p.

Them White birds are corellas they usually hang around in large flocks and are a noisy mob but very funny to watch enjoy and merry Christmas you all.
image.jpeg

Not exactly a partridge in a pear tree.

Reactions: GPA
Yea if you've ever herd them they sure do make a racket and they tear the tree to shreads there are rock hard little green spikey seeds on the tree they bite through them with ease.

I was thinking of chucking some Christmas decorations on that tree but when I saw them corellas on there this morning I though who needs decorations when you've got them in ya tree;)

Last edited:
Or why did the corella cross the road to block me from going to work!:p

image.jpeg

Ha ha yea good one but I still love watching overseas tourists taking off up the road on right side especially German tourists no offence:p.

Hey! We have those birds here in California, too! But here they're black, and we call them crows!!

:D:p:rolleyes:

Yea naa wrong one mate we got them pesky crows too I'm sure every country round the worlds got them. These fellas are a different family all together I'm sure their part of the parrot family maybe distant relative to cockatoos they have a little crest on em and up close funny googly eyes with purple mascara on :p. We have some pretty cheeky birds over here take the Gallah ( can't spell) heaps down round where Mark lives they will swing round and round on the powerlines and if ya stand underneath em they will poop on you ha ha:D. Ah I love Aussie birds the human kind included ;)

Yea I hear they will pick their human and everyone else watch out!:)

Back