API for digital beer menu

mikeybrews

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi there! I run a small project called Taplist.io — it's a hosted digital beer menu. A lot of folks who use it are homebrewers (and BrewersFriend lovers!) and have asked for BeerXML import, to speed up adding new beverages.

I see that I can go to `/homebrew/recipe/beerxml1.0/:id` for a public recipe and grab it, which will work great when you know the ID/URL. What would be even more awesome is if I could link / oauth to my BrewersFriend account, then use an API to list my recipes. That way I could automatically fetch/update recipes, without needing the URL. Maybe there are some other cool uses for an API outside of mine too.

Anyway sorry if this has already be considered, if you have any other suggestions I'd be happy to follow, also happy to be a tester of anything. And in any case wanted to say hello! Cheers!

Hi guys, thanks for reaching out on this. Sounds like an awesome project and would love to integrate. @Mikey, I'll reach out to you directly to try to hash out how this might work - to spare everybody the tech details :)

Really awesome — I'm excited to make something happen! Cheers.

Signed up for your service, perfect functionality on my end. Thanks! Will def use the recipe feature the moment you offer it.

Back