(LAUNCHED 1.0) Iphone app

Ozarks Mountain Brewery

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
I see you have an android app, I use an Iphone 4 and would like to update my brew sheet as I'm brewing so I can use it on the go, thanks

1.0 of our iPhone app is available on the App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/brewers ... mpt=uo%3D4

This is a paid app, but it reflects the effort that goes into re-implementing all the site logic in iOS.

There will be way more features to come. If you buy now you'll have it locked in at the introductory price. We do not plan to do in-app purchases to unlock additional features (it is less work for us that way). We plan to increase the price a little after cloud sync and additional features are implemented. Version 1.0 is stand alone, but does have full recipe capabilities, and a basic brew log feature.

Congrats on the app release!
In my excitement I ran over to purchase it, not realizing it didnt sync yet with my BrewersFriend account. Really looking forward to that being implemented. Also, I noticed it is not optimized for the iPhone 5.
No pressure, but any thoughts on when these might be implemented? Lastly, any plans to make this a universal app? Cant wait! Great work!

Well by getting it now, you have it for life.

Cloud sync is high on the list! Brew Timers are going into the very next release.

Back