Greeting from western NC

Brewer #45502

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow brewers, I've been an extract brewer in the kitchen for the past 2-3 years never taking it too seriously. Moving to an all grain BIAB setup to make smaller batches and experiment more. Recently joined the AHA and plan to start brewing a bit more seriously (but still keep it fun!) and I'm looking forward to learning and growing as much as I can with all of your help! Cheers!!

welcome to the fold, and have fun doing it, it always helps

Greetings from eastern NC (near Wilmington). I try to brew small batches also...about twice a month if I can. Love the dark ones and the pale ones and the brown ones haha.

Hello y'all. I have been home brewing for ten years now. I am wanting to go bigger. Grow my own hops and op my own brewery. I am not in a rush to do so but excited to getting things going.

Greetings from eastern NC (near Wilmington). I try to brew small batches also...about twice a month if I can. Love the dark ones and the pale ones and the brown ones haha.

I love the dark ones and pale ones and brown ones too!

I do large batches but sometimes I think it'd be nice to do some small batch brewing to add something new or different to the lineup without having 11 gallons of it. You've given me something to think about!

Hello y'all. I have been home brewing for ten years now. I am wanting to go bigger. Grow my own hops and op my own brewery. I am not in a rush to do so but excited to getting things going.
I think some other fellas on this forum are ready to go to the dark Side of brewing so to speak and go commercial. I'm sure you'll learn a heap as I have already reading these forums. Cheers!

Welcome
I am new here and to brewing , these guys are really on their game!! I am learning allot from them and there is a crap ton of information here just looking through all the threads. Enjoy!!

Back