Adroid recipes wont sync

Sparticus

Trial Member
Reaction score
I finally figured out how to get my recipes to sync so I can see them on the site and on my phone and tablet. The problem I am having is that some of the recipes wont sync. It keeps telling me Error Saving to Cloud. One recipe will go and then another wont. I keep trying, but keep getting the error. I dont know what I am doing wrong. I was hoping this would be a great way to keep track of all my recipes, but so far it has been nothing but frustration. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I finally figured out how to get my recipes to sync so I can see them on the site and on my phone and tablet. The problem I am having is that some of the recipes wont sync. It keeps telling me Error Saving to Cloud. One recipe will go and then another wont. I keep trying, but keep getting the error. I dont know what I am doing wrong. I was hoping this would be a great way to keep track of all my recipes, but so far it has been nothing but frustration. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
I found that clicking on "edit" and then "save" for each recipe when logged on using my desktop made them available to sync.

Back