Whats happened to my full membership

My pleasure...Glad it worked out.

I got the same issue. Bought premium via paypal on the 3rd of August and a couple of days later it was gone. Tried to send an e-mail to the address mentioned in this thread, but didn't get a reply. Hope someone that can fix it sees this. Thanks :)

Edit: Issue is getting fixed :)

Same thing is happening to me! I sent an email to Josh at brewersfriend yesterday morning, but no response yet. :( really wanted to brew again this weekend. I guess I'll plan out my brew and then start a brew session for a similar recipe (I really like and use the brew session when brewing!) Wont be ideal.

Try clearing your cache and log out then back in? You're showing as a premium member from this side of the message board

Yeah I tried that yesterday deleted all cookies and logged in still the same issue....also tried logging on using microsoft edge (usually use firefox) and still had the same issue.....also looks like I'm on my own today since the "trial" membership only allows 5 brew sessions. Guess back to doing this the old fashion way. Could be bad since I haven't brewed in a year fairly likely that I will forget to do something.

Glad I could help!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience on a brewday but hopefully you had a great brew in spite of the issues with the software. Contact me again anytime if you have questions or comments- that's what I'm here for.

Cheers!

Hi! I'm having the same problem. Paid through PayPal on Aug 5th and now I'm back on Trial.

edit. Fixed now as stated below, thanks!

Aqs said:
Hi! I'm having the same problem. Paid through PayPal on Aug 5th and now I'm back on Trial.

I apologize for that happening. There was an issue with Paypal, which has been fixed now.

You should be all set now, with a full year of Premium Membership. Please let me know if have any other issues at all.

Back