Whats happened to my full membership

Wrongway

Trial Member
Reaction score
I joined on 13th June, 8 days ago. I have been getting used to the system all ready for my first brew today in my new Grainfather. Recipe all ready I log into Brewers Friend and find I am back down to Trial Membership. Checked payment, no problem there. Stuck on hold now due to severe limitations of a trial account. I have filled in the contact us below. Sit and wait now. Not pleased at all.

No reply from a "Contact Us" regarding this matter and no reply here. Disappointed for something I have paid for.

They can be quite slow at responding for sure. I think I had luck sending Brewers Friend a message through their Facebook page. You might want to try that.

I have the same problem now as well. This is not good.

I'm back up as well. Apparently there is a problem with PayPal.

Same issue here. I paid for the full membership and it still says I'm a trial member. Any idea on the best way to contact Brewers Friend?

As a Trial Member, the site won't let you Contact them directly. Rather inconvenient given the nature of the problem.
Try emailing them at mail@brewersfriend.com.
Josh had me back up and running in just a short while.

Are you back up and running?

No. I upgraded on Sunday, and 4 days later I'm still waiting to be granted access to the full membership.

Did you email Josh directly?

yes, i emailed him Monday but haven't received an answer yet. Will try again I guess.

I sent them a message through the Contact link at the site on your behalf. I hope they get you back up soon.

RMRPE said:
I sent them a message through the Contact link at the site on your behalf. I hope they get you back up soon.

just wanted to say, that's awesome. really great community here helping each other out

Hey..the site's called Brewers Friend...just trying to be one.

thanks for your help....finally got it worked out. i think it was an issue since i paid with paypal

Back