What are you drinking right now?

Head First said:
Ozarks Mountain Brew said:
drink more beer, you draw enough beer through the line and it will eventually change

That's a good plan too. Maybe an IPA with 150 IBU would clean it out!

hahaha

I'm drinking a Blonde ale that I did with an experimental hop stand of Amarillo.
It tastes like pineapple jiuce
:D

margaritas. happy cinco de drinko yall.

I hit a couple of wheat beers last night.
One of them is my first all-grain batch - in the bottle for 6 weeks and in the fridge for at least a week. Though it's S-33 yeast which may not be the perfect Hefe/Wit yeast, this beer is really nice and fruity (some banana with other tropicals) and has a little spice. I'm proud of the way it turned out.
The other is from an earlier extract batch with about half wheat. Same yeast, but it never developed the esters that showed up in the all-grain beer. Not nearly the beer that the all-grain is, but still a nice drinkable blonde/wheat.

Given the fact that there's a horse race in Louisville tomorrow, or so I'm told, Kentucky Common!

i bought a pineapple corer and a couple nights ago i mixed fruity ass drink and drank it out of a real pineapple.

Last night had Sierra's Ovila Saison w/ sage, pretty good. Had the Ovila Quad with cherries this past week, also good. Sierra Summerfest (2016) tonight, +40 Arpent Orange Blossom Opossum. +homebrewed Doppelbock (too much caramunich, i can do better next year)

+++Abita's Bourbon Street Belgian Golden, bourbon barrel aged, smooth as. +Prairie's Phantasmagoria, +New Belgian's Heavy mellon on draft. +Bell's Oarsman Ale as Bell's arrives in Louisiana .

Sierra's Ovila Brown with cocoa and mandarin, +Bell's Oatmobile, +McEwan's Scotch Ale, all quite good this evening.

ok. i drink... tonight, Schalchner Weisser Bock, +Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier, Sweetwater's Goin' Coastal (not nearly as good as our own pineapple beer), +Bell's Two Hearted, +she brought 107 Hoppy Pilsner tonight, surprised that's still around...

Last night's pint was the Westvleteren Blonde clone. Yummy!

Pulled out a Goose Island Bourbon Barrel Stout 2015 from the cellar to share with a good friend after dinner last night. Also an Eleventy-first Barleywine made last fall. We thought it was better than the Goose Island.

Home made root beer, normally I'm not a soda drinker, I have issues with too much sugar but wow after carbing up it draws a nice head, the taste has a slight creaminess to it, Ive had rave reviews on this, its hard to put down , looks like a stout in this glass lol

Attachments

• WP_20160514_003.jpg
    WP_20160514_003.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 798
Bell's Mango Habanero Oberon, +Urban South's double dry hopped Holy Roller IPA (oh yes) + Bayou Teche's A Giant Hop for Mankind (140 IBUs), +NOLA Hurricane Saison, +Prairie BOMB!

good night.

Just finished the last of my Irish Red Ale and kegged up an Elderflower Ale. Im pleasantly surprised with the elderflower ale, lovely light colour and the elderflower didn't overpower. Havent finished carbonation yet but the samples I took while kegging (strictly for research purposes) were good. Roll on the weekend and I can start drinking it. Also have my second attempt at a wheat beer in the primary. All round looking good for the summer :D :D :D

variety of stuff lately, Schlafly Farmhouse IPA and their Denali SMASH, had Unibrou's Pear and their Apple ales. Green Line Pale, Clown Shoes American Monastic, Pineapple Sculpin (meh), Boulevard Amerikan Kolsch and their White IPA... AND a Mission Street Brown Ale (trader joe's brand, i'm into it.)

I'm lovin' my Simarillo Blonde/Pale ale. I made a batch as a partial mash and even though I now have capacity to do the full mash version, I hate tinkering with the recipe. ;)
It's friggin' good! Mostly Maris Otter in the mash with a couple lbs of Amber LME in late addition to give me 1.051 OG after topping up to fill the fermenter. It's got a little bit of Magnum for bittering and Simcoe and Amarillo alternating in late additions with both at flame-out.

Had a Classic Saison by Blackberry Farm on Saturday night.. and then had a brewery excursion, hit 5 different breweries this past sunday.

Anheuser Busch, day fresh Budweiser. Yes, i enjoy Big Beer. Their facilities were amazing too, iconic stone and brickwork, Clydesdale stables, wagons, yes yes. Also had a SMaSH beer there, which they say was brewed with Klages Heritage Malt??? Anyone know what the hell that is??.. and Hull Melon hops.

Urban Chestnut, Apotheosis (french saison), Fantasy Land (IPA), Trafalgar (ESB), Hopfen (IPL)

Urban Chestnut's other brewery in the city, only able to suck down Wittewijven, a 10% Belgian Pale. Quite good.

The Urban Chestnut bartender convinced me to head to Civil Life instead of Schalfly Taproom, mistake... Had an ESB at Civil Life, The Angel and the Sword. Meh.

Finished at 4 Hands with City Wide (APA), and Tropical IPA.

tonight, Founder's Mango Magnifico from the bottle.

Had 2 goses earlier today, one with basil and the other with orange peel. They weren't quite what we were aiming for, but they're a very drinkable summer beer that's gotten better in the last month or so. The basil one was particularly good.

And i had to crack open an English IPA I recently bottled. I know it's not ready yet and barely carbonated, but it's still fairly good.

I think it turned out a bit closer to a Bitter, but maybe its because I'm a bit blurry on the finer distinctions of English styles. Like, I'll know it when I drink it, but I don't think I could coherently explain it beforehand

Back