Whats on Tap / Bottled

Ozarks Mountain Brewery

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
What do you have on tap ready to drink?
I have a German Lager, Amarillo Lager, Fat Tire Amber Ale and Sweet Home Amarillo pale ale

Re: Whats on Tap right now

Propensity Pilsner - a Charlie P honey lager recipe
Chocolate Raspberry Porter
Scottish Ale - smoked beer
Munich Helles
Spotted Cow - recipe found on Brewersfriend (my current favorite)
Belgian Golden Ale

I also have a few bottles left from 4 or 5 different recipes that I'm slowly emptying for ever!

Re: Whats on Tap

Two kegs of Citra IPA
Two kegs of American Wheat
Two kegs of Mild English Bitter

I'm a bottle-baby, nothing on tap. Plenty ready to drink, though!

That list would take a while. Most recent debut was a Kentucky Common served in honor of some obscure horse race last weekend.... I have (in no certain order):
- Guinness-style stout
- Pre-Prohibition American Pale Ale
- Patjesbier (Westvleteren Blonde Clone)
- Piwo Grodziskie
- Raspberry Red Ale
- Sourdough Blonde
- Schwarzbier
- Belgian Saison
- Two-Year Old Chocolate Cherry Wee Heavy
- Two point five year old Doppelbock
- Pumpkin Peach Belgian Blonde
...and the list goes on!

How many bottles do you have, Nosy? Empty or full, have you done an inventory lately?

he doesn't drink that much any more but me heck I can kill a 5 gallon keg in 2 weeks my self, with friends and family a week, mine never stays around very long

Yup. 2 22 oz bottles a night takes a fortnight for me alone to kill, too. And really any more than that, I feel it the next morning.

I've got about 200 bottles myself. I wouldn't be surprised if Nosy has 1,000. I'll be getting rid of most of my bottles. Some homebrewer somewhere around here will be happy.

I have around a 1000 empty in my attic, all in six pack boxes

Sorry to derail your thread, but are they 12 oz or 22? Pretty much every bottle I have, I bought empty. I have a few 22s that were full when I bought them.

I made that decision 20 years ago when I first started homebrewing. No way was I going to clean 53 twelve ounce bottles when I could clean 29 twenty two ounce bottles. But now I'm down to one container, and I return you to your thread!!

that why I went to kegging my self years ago and about 4 years ago modernized my system then bought a 3 way bottler valve from the keg just in case

I have a bunch of bottles - a combination of 12's and 22's. When I bottle a batch, it usually works out to a case of both, with a few extras. The extras generally end up in Sierra Nevada-style "stubbies". My average consumption is about 12 ounces per night regardless of which size bottle is open so a bomber is a two-night affair for me. SWAMBO and I put on several "beer disposal events" throughout the year to get rid of the excess and I provide beer to a few others' functions throughout the year. Once in a while I let it all hang out and have two beers a night.

You're clearly more of a brewer than a drinker. Reminds me of those shows I used to see where they had 2 man teams for RC airplanes. One built it and the other flew it.

Just finished my American Citra Wheat and kegged up my Irish Red. I think its time to buy a few more kegs, Im just being forced to drink my beer to make room for the new batch. Its an awful burden to have :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brother, let me give you a hand!!!

jeffpn said:
You're clearly more of a brewer than a drinker. Reminds me of those shows I used to see where they had 2 man teams for RC airplanes. One built it and the other flew it.
Clearly, but I do enjoy both.

On TAP
I currently have;
Marie ESB [bout to blow]
A.D.D. session IPA
Valhala RIS (bottle conditioning in 16oz swing tops)

Bought a 55 lb sack of Schill Kolsch Malt, still in route to my LHBS, lots of German brews planned for summer :mrgreen:

*off topic*
Nosy I'm coming your way end of the month.... ? bottle exchange ?

Back