(ANSWERED) How do I share a recipe?

LarryBrewer

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Question:
How do I share a recipe?

Answer:

1) First make sure you are logged in (you must have an account to be able to share recipes).
2) Edit the recipe you want to share.
3) Click the 'recipe tools' button at the top to the left of the save button, then click 'share'.

From there you can enable sharing for the recipe. A unique URL for the recipe will be generated you can copy and paste. The recipe will then be listed in the Beer Recipe section!

Enjoy!

Re: How do I share a recipe?

Hi Larry,

Is it possible to share a recipe with a private URL to friends, but to keep it unlisted/unsearchable?

At this time, it is all or nothing when it comes to sharing. Funny though, in the alpha release we supported that. The concept of groups/friends is on the near horizon at Brewer's Friend though!

Awesome, cheers for that.
We'll just share a single login for now.

Good job on the tool, looks much better than Beersmith, we'll throw some squids at you. :)

LarryBrewer said:
At this time, it is all or nothing when it comes to sharing. Funny though, in the alpha release we supported that. The concept of groups/friends is on the near horizon at Brewer's Friend though!

Any news on the groups/friends feature? I belong to a small network of home brewers in my town and we would love this feature!

(By the way, found this site a week or so ago and pretty much immediately upgraded! Love it! By by BeerAlchemy!)

That is still in the works!

Back