Android Missing Android app

Reaction score
I can't find the Android app on the play store. I got a new phone and had trouble logging in so I uninstalled the app and I can't find the app anyplace.

We don’t have a current Android app available at this time- hopefully very soon!

We don’t have a current Android app available at this time- hopefully very soon!
Do you have any idea on a timeframe for getting the new app? I really miss it. Even if it's a rough estimate that will work. I've been checking the play store almost every day and and just knowing if I should look around a certain time like mid March or something similar would help me avoid looking every day.
I'm not looking for a specific date to complain, more like I'm looking for a time to start getting ready to be able to use the app again.
Cheers!

Do you have any idea on a timeframe for getting the new app? I really miss it. Even if it's a rough estimate that will work. I've been checking the play store almost every day and and just knowing if I should look around a certain time like mid March or something similar would help me avoid looking every day.
I'm not looking for a specific date to complain, more like I'm looking for a time to start getting ready to be able to use the app again.
Cheers!

I honestly do not have a timeline. We will definitely send out emails when it’s ready- and you will be alerted.

Cool to see the app in the play store. Just downloaded it Friday & playing around with it. Wondering if all the calculators will be added in future versions?

Dang, I need to get on here more often.

Water calculators were the main thing I was missing.

Back