What are you drinking right now?

Not bad :D
IMG_20221206_150529.jpg

While I would probably miss some of the creature comforts of convenience, I can bet your life is simplified by necessity from a lot of the daily humdrum and chaos by living where you do. And I'm diggin' on that bottle opener too. Knew what it was when I first saw it, but had to see the screws in it to make sure. Bet it's quiet out there at night.

I like your bottle opener. Since moving, I can’t find any of my cool openers, as well as one of my favorite kitchen tools, a fish bone puller (a sharp, wide tipped tweezer). As soon as I buy replacements, inevitably the lost ones will be found, I just know it.

I like your bottle opener. Since moving, I can’t find any of my cool openers, as well as one of my favorite kitchen tools, a fish bone puller (a sharp, wide tipped tweezer). As soon as I buy replacements, inevitably the lost ones will be found, I just know it.

Buying a replacement to find lost items has been scientifically proven to 99.9% effective! :p

After letting it sit for another week, I opened a bottle of Janet’s Brown Ale to enjoy while cooking dinner. Unfortunately, I was too busy to take a photo, but there’s another bottle in the fridge for tomorrow. Carbonation was very nice, along with aroma and flavor. Next bottle will be displayed as a photo.

Same here. Really liking my Janet's Brown Ale. And will (try to) remember to take a picture tonight. Most of them pour with nice tight head of foam.

December 3. International Brown Ale Day!
:)

Looks like I'll have to celebrate it a couple weeks late, as I just bottled my brown ale a few days ago.

I did crack one of the Strong Scotch ales to check carb after 3 weeks. Not bad carbonation, needs maybe another week at room temp before cellaring. The pour yielded 1/4" foam which quickly diminished. Taste is a little rough and as expected, being a big beer it will need to be cellared a few months. It's about upper 50s in the crawlspace, so that's where it will sit a while.

ScotchAle.jpg

Last edited:
Cascade pale ale. Tastes good, looks a little weird. Win some lose some. Hoping a faucet upgrade will help (parts are already here), but I had to buy a step drill bit first for the tower before putting in the new hardware. Hope to tackle that this weekend!
20221208_200445.jpg

Cascade pale ale. Tastes good, looks a little weird. Win some lose some. Hoping a faucet upgrade will help (parts are already here), but I had to buy a step drill bit first for the tower before putting in the new hardware. Hope to tackle that this weekend!
View attachment 23368
Looks good from here

Back