I need help with my iSpindel setup

Reaction score
*edit*

I managed to get it working.
Ran a test with my fermentation tab that I have running for a current brew.
It gave me a reading proving that it works. Success!
I then unlinked it... but, when I went to try to link it again it wasn't available in the drop down anymore.
Any ideas?

Thanks

*/edit*

Hi,

I'm getting very confused trying to set up my iSpindel.
See attached screenshot of the brewers friend page and then the ispindel configuration screen.

What am I supposed to select from the drop down?

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 17.00.46.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 17.00.46.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Hey @Ronan M Did you get this figured out, or do you still need assistance? Please let us know how we can help further, and I will direct one of the developers more familiar with these devices to help out.

Hey @Ronan M Did you get this figured out, or do you still need assistance? Please let us know how we can help further, and I will direct one of the developers more familiar with these devices to help out.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I managed to get is sorted and I'm now watching reports of my Voss Kveik chewing it's way through a brew!

My next plan is to see if I can push the info from here to ubidots. Is that possible?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I managed to get is sorted and I'm now watching reports of my Voss Kveik chewing it's way through a brew!

My next plan is to see if I can push the info from here to ubidots. Is that possible?

Hi I know this is some time since you had problems - could you please post how you managed to get your iSpindel working with brewersfriend?
I'm struggling to get mine to work, although I have no problem with Ubidots and BrewSpy.

Hi I know this is some time since you had problems - could you please post how you managed to get your iSpindel working with brewersfriend?
I'm struggling to get mine to work, although I have no problem with Ubidots and BrewSpy.

This should be what you need. I believe you will overwrite the info you put in for Brew-Spy.

Enter in your Ispindel app

Service Type: HTTP

Token/API: You will enter your API code here. You can get it at the following link.

https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/profile/integrations

Server Address: log.brewersfriend.com

Server URL: If you use Plato enter without quotes “/ispindel/API Key”

replace API Key with API you entered above.

For Specific Gravity enter without quotes “/ispindel_sg/API Key”

replace API Key with API you entered above.

Back