I brewed today!

No brew today, but we did take a trip to Abita Springs to see their facilities, and wow. No fancy 1off things at the tasting room after the tour, but the brewery is quite nice.

Brewing a SMaSH tomorrow (after we bottle a blonde, and rerack an IPA). Golden Promise and Eroica whole leaves.

For Valentines Day, I thought I'd go with that spammer who posted a while back about a chocolate cherry. My wife doesn't care much for cherry, so it'll be a chocolate raspberry porter instead. She had one in a bar a while back that she really liked. Brewing it will shorten up her nag list by one, so instead of 63 items to nag at me about, it'll now be 63 items. Husbands, you know that's not a typo!!l

GernBlanston said:
Scottish Export 80/-

'Nuff said.

Good time for a malty beer to shake the snow off!

Was going to brew but change of plan. Will build those shelves to reduce my list to 63 also. At least she is working today so list won't grow during the building.

Head First said:
Was going to brew but change of plan. Will build those shelves to reduce my list to 63 also. At least she is working today so list won't grow during the building.
What a naive little newlywed!! :lol:

jeffpn said:
Head First said:
What a naive little newlywed!! :lol:

Yup only 34 years :lol:

jeffpn said:
For Valentines Day, I thought I'd go with that spammer who posted a while back about a chocolate cherry. My wife doesn't care much for cherry, so it'll be a chocolate raspberry porter instead. She had one in a bar a while back that she really liked. Brewing it will shorten up her nag list by one, so instead of 63 items to nag at me about, it'll now be 63 items. Husbands, you know that's not a typo!!l
Ok yeah that's much better, glad you thought of it. Raspberry is so much more interesting than cherry, by far. :cool:

I'll let you know when it's ready!! ;)

Brewing an Irish Red. Should be ready for St Patty's Day! :mrgreen:

I brewed my summer lager 12 gallons should get me through, I hope lol

What will you drink the second month of Summer???

Brewing a Hells Bock to get ready for the spring to come. A little hoppy for the style but the CaraMunich should counter that.

Mash on! I'm brewing a BIAB Munich Helles today. I've nicknamed it "Liquid Gold." It is by far my favorite brew I've ever made. Stop by in about 2 1/2-3 months, and I'll share a bottle with you.

jeffpn said:
Mash on! I'm brewing a BIAB Munich Helles today. I've nicknamed it "Liquid Gold." It is by far my favorite brew I've ever made. Stop by in about 2 1/2-3 months, and I'll share a bottle with you.

The "Head First Angel Bock Afternoon"(long story , don't ask)kegs should be ready in 4 to 6 weeks,
Fire up that Vette and road trip up to Montana with a couple and we can both share.

I wonder if I could get a reality show deal where I drive from homebrewer to homebrewer and drink their beer?? :D

Dream of a lifetime! Need a sidekick?

I got room for one passenger! Get in!!

I'm not publishing my idea for a "reality" show but if you've ever watched Diners Dives and Drive-Ins....

There's one called Burgers, Brews, and Que with Michael something or other. haven't seen it, wouldn't think it's homebrew though

Back