Home Reno Projects

What will be my fence has arrived!
20220824_103920.jpg

Well not all of its for me:).

Other than the 20 sheets already hung and finished, this should be the rest of the drywall and insulation.

Today sparky is coming to finish the rough.
Picking up the doors and trim for the bedroom this morning. I can get finish up the bedroom excluding carpet next week and then close the door and start the rest.

Today sparky is coming to finish the rough.
Picking up the doors and trim for the bedroom this morning. I can get finish up the bedroom excluding carpet next week and then close the door and start the rest.
I think hanging drywall or as we call it in Australia Gyprock is a Dark art! So your doing all the plastering yourself Brian?
Good on you for having a GO!

Today we went looking for some replacement windows. Our new home has 2 sets of French doors into the back yard, along with a sliding glass door that is backwards. The slider is on the outside, so presents a security issue.
We want to replace French doors in the primary bedroom with a slider. We also want to make the existing slider more secure by bringing the slider to the inside.

The doors and enough trim for the bedroom.
that's my shop addition in the background.
IMG_20220825_130356258.jpg

I think hanging drywall or as we call it in Australia Gyprock is a Dark art! So your doing all the plastering yourself Brian?
Good on you for having a GO!
I really don't mind hanging and taping the drywall, but I'm not a fan of the sanding.
I hang it all with some help and tape most of it.

Wow Ben that looks great! Pest control, brewing, dad, and professional fencer too!
Cheers Don it took a lot of work from everyone envolved.

Just gotta trim the top off and pretty it up and clean up the mess:eek:

Cheers Don it took a lot of work from everyone envolved.

Just gotta trim the top off and pretty it up and clean up the mess:eek:
you have a huge yard! very jealous

you have a huge yard! very jealous
I did lol putting that fence back up made it more smaller.

I did ask the missus to put pool fencing half way so we could see into the reserve but she wanted privacy.

Back