imaginary trip through the time zones (beer window view)

I just saw on the tube China is having a month long Beer Festival.
Is @Robert68 going to give us a report?
How I wish I had time to join in on that festivity.......I think it is mostly for the mainstream brewers here in China.....but I will ask a few of my friends for more details.

Welcome back @Robert68
I figured you got slightly trollied at that beer festival :D

I was just wondering about general life in China & funny things that you ran into due to cultural differences etc
Favourite Chinese dishes, blah blah

Sorry I have just been really busy.......China ....China ..... China......do I sound like Trump....haha.....well honestly I have spent most of my time in the city so I am not that familiar with the country side.... living here (for me) is pretty much the same with the exceptions of things like language barrier and unable to have damn good steak whenever I want one. If you have a more specific question Ill be glad to answer based on my experience..... but honestly I am just a regular guy..... so my answers might seen kinda boring....haha......but then again maybe not.
Were all pretty regular in our own way Robert so fire away man.
Yes honestly China does have some mystique to it for me I hear alot of stuff coming from there weather to believe it or not who knows.

Can't order a decent Steak well that sux man.
If they accepted more of our beef and stopped slapping tarrifs on our barley and wine exports ect ect maybe that might change:rolleyes:

Welcome back @Robert68
I figured you got slightly trollied at that beer festival :D

I was just wondering about general life in China & funny things that you ran into due to cultural differences etc
Favourite Chinese dishes, blah blah
As Marco Polo wrote....I have not told the half of what I saw..... I got a few funny stories such as the time I was on the subway and a little girl about the age of 5 told her grandma that she had to go to the bathroom and grandma got out a plastic bag and the girl had a "piss" in that bag. Worst part was they got off at the same stop as I did and grandma was carrying that bag to dispose of it.,......and bumped into me. What shocked me was.....nobody on that subway batted an eye at that....like it was it normal.....but then again I do live in the suburbs of Beijing so we "aint" as well mannered out here. I'll share a few more stories......but it has been a long day.

Back