Home Reno Projects

It is "pressure treated" SPF lumber, it used to come in a green color, it now comes like this, they call it Sienna. My carpenter/builder suggested we leave it to weather a bit over the winter, then buy a gallon of the end cut treatment and brush it on ea h spring to keep it looki g good, and protect it. He says that is better than staining or oiling it.

Chilling on it right now! Having an ale with the Roobster!
20220731_174217.jpg

There will be a slight delay in finishing this. I broke my tib-fib Sunday and had surgery to put it back together. At least 8 weeks non-weight bearing.
Oh no bloody hell man how did you do that!
Take care Frosty don't want it to get the best of you.

There will be a slight delay in finishing this. I broke my tib-fib Sunday and had surgery to put it back together. At least 8 weeks non-weight bearing.
Oh crap. Damn.

Well, at least you're 'ok' and healing.

Obvious question: Can one brew on one leg? We're about to find out I think...

Just a small project for me.
Put my heavy steel trunk on old car tyres to prevent termites
And all my plastic trunks on steel bars.
So almost all is off the ground now.
Then more painting. One more layer and I'm done till the next wall ;)

:confused: :( :eek: :oops: o_O

Wow, that really sucks! Hope you feel fast and have plenty of pain killers!
20_f.png
20_f.png
20_f.png

Just passed my Framing Inspection for the new front steps. All that's left is to install the decking and railings. Going away on holiday, without the wife, for a little while, so by the time I'm back I'll be ready to finish it. Pictures will have to wait, sorry.

Back