Hello! I’m a virgin brewer

Bayou Brew

Trial Member
Reaction score
Well, I think there’s more bs than valid help but in the spirit of faith and interest of asking for help without getting read the instructions lol I have and there’s plenty not discussed and there are lots of videos on yet that just make it a world of confusion. Yeah, I’m not watching 2020 hrs of video for every opinion on this that and wtf , I’ll get to the q n a if I get a helpful real response in the following learn the ropes fashion who knows maybe some good collaboration that actually helps others will emerge
Well thanks

Well, I think there’s more bs than valid help but in the spirit of faith and interest of asking for help without getting read the instructions lol I have and there’s plenty not discussed and there are lots of videos on yet that just make it a world of confusion. Yeah, I’m not watching 2020 hrs of video for every opinion on this that and wtf , I’ll get to the q n a if I get a helpful real response in the following learn the ropes fashion who knows maybe some good collaboration that actually helps others will emerge
Well thanks

Welcome. We ALL were new to this once, and some of us remember trying to drink from the firehose. We like helping to make brewing fun.

Yup. Everybody's got an opinion on something. If you ask a question here, we'll try to answer it. Some answers might differ from others. You're intelligent, pick the answer that makes sense and run with it.

Most of brewing is very flexible. As in, it'll still end up as beer. But some things in brewing are less so, particularly sanitation: some things just gotta be real clean. But most other things, well, don't worry.

My best advice is either follow the directions, or get a book and follow that. Get as close to the ideal as you can, but don't make it a chore, just try to come close and it'll be great.

And we're here to help.

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole of Brewing.
You'll be right.
Enjoy your first brew:)

everybody started off where you are now. learn what you can and make some beer. just start out simple.

everyone here is pretty helpful if you have questions.

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully we can help answer some of your questions and clear some of the confusion.

Welcome,
It's a friendly bunch here ;)

Back