What are you drinking right now?

Wallenpaupack Brewing - Maibuck
:)

E3CF7225-94D6-4008-BCF2-5606C71E40E6.jpeg

So i don't usually like flavored foo foo beer. This is amazing! Fermented with gauva, mango and passion fruit. But has a nice light fruity flavor, not overbearing. The base beer they use is a very nice bitter ipa. So it has a nice fruity start and finishes really bitter. Might my new fav
20220630_204920.jpg

Another dunkel for me. Thought it was about to kick. May have another pour left.

Past the brewery or past the Wallenpaupack exit off I84? If you were on Rte 6 in Hawley and drove right past the brewery without stopping in, well shame, shame, shame...;)
In fact I was in Hawley...I had no idea you live near there! But to be fair I had about 36 hours in Hawley to visit family, so it was a bit of a whirlwind. We go every year, so I'll make sure to meet you at the brewery next year!!!

In fact I was in Hawley...I had no idea you live near there! But to be fair I had about 36 hours in Hawley to visit family, so it was a bit of a whirlwind. We go every year, so I'll make sure to meet you at the brewery next year!!!
I'm about 35-40 minutes west of Hawley. But every time I go there, somehow, I always manage to end up at the brewery. Not sure how that happens. :rolleyes:
Would be a blast to meet you at the brewery someday!

Brewing Shady Bohemian right now, just ordered about 30lbs of malt from Morebeer(after this batch I was out of Cara 60 & 75, Pale High Color and Munich, almost out of Cara 40, Blackprinze and Midnight Wheat.).

Wrong thread...well I AM also drinking a Shady Bohemian I guess...

Last edited:

Back