What are you drinking right now?

image.jpg
After a busy day at work, then home prep, this is a well deserved homebrew.
image.jpg
At work today, I rescreened my sliding screen door, so I’ll show off my handiwork.

Ginger Ninger
20220610_170209.jpg

It's got a good kick of ginger to it!

Not too different to the last one same ABV same IBUs same ginger and lemon Myrtle addition but no Munich or flaked wheat but vienna and caramunich 3 and a big wack of rolled Oates.
Yum

Bunyip this is drinking good glad I can smell it now.
20220610_180319.jpg

Last edited:
Ginger Ninger View attachment 21033
It's got a good kick of ginger to it!

Not too different to the last one same ABV same IBUs same ginger and lemon Myrtle addition but no Munich or flaked wheat but vienna and caramunich 3 and a big wack of rolled Oates.
Yum

Bunyip this is drinking good glad I can smell it now.
View attachment 21034
Both beers look quite crushable.....I'd drink a few of each.

Well technically not drinking it tonight.....had this Blueberry Pancake IPA.....if you like maple syrup ......I think you would like this beer. Right now I'm just enjoying a glass of my NEIPA - Hop Game Fresh. View attachment 21038
That looks scary!
I know looks can be deceiving, but...

Goose Island used to be my go to brewery.
It’s a nice drink, the ipa. Not real bitter even though it’s 55 ibu. More late addition I assume. Kim liked it too which is something lol. I like their Urban wheat as well although it’s been years since I’ve had it.

Resort pool day today. Sam Adams’ Summer Ale earlier. They have a nice ipa here, cannot remember the name I’ll have next. Founders all day ipa from the fridge soon

In a hotel, so nothing but coffee cups... and I will not drink beer from a coffee cup.

The dunkles hefe is good, rich maltiness but only a little ester of banana and clove, with almost no breadiness. Refreshing though.

The session ale is a little thin, but with a nice citra hoppiness. Completely lobster free...

575BBAFA-1053-4B76-931C-B4A8C3DAA86C.jpeg

Back