What are you drinking right now?

Bitter
59661EE5-A470-42FE-9284-90112A152721.jpeg

I bet that glass emptied too quick :D
Sir, yes sir!
Here’s the funny part. I started a thread awhile ago about brewing ingredients that I won’t ever use again. My one big one is Sorachi Ace hops, which I used once, got a big dill bomb and swore I’d never use them again. Well, of course, that Rice Lager above is hopped with…Sorachi Ace! No dill, just a hint of lemon and a touch herbal. And damn, if that wasn’t an incredibly tasty lager. And “incredibly tasty” is not how I usually describe lagers. :D

View attachment 20808 This is Jazz Witch Cold IPA made by Wayfinder in Portland, Oregon. Always nice to sample fresh craft beer while picking up supplies to brew my own.
May I say, and I think I speak for many around here, you are one lucky SoaB to have that place so close by. :p
#jealous much?

And the dry hopped lager. I would like to up the bitterness in this next time so it's more like an IPL.
20220522_203857.jpg

@Megary the Baltic Porter turned out pretty good! It's still needs some lagering time to hit its prime, but I'll be sure to do an in depth review on the thread I made in the Recipes section. I would like to bottle a portion of it and save it for the winter. I wouldn't be able to store it chilled tho, so I'm worried the temp fluctuations wouldn't be ideal

May I say, and I think I speak for many around here, you are one lucky SoaB to have that place so close by. :p
#jealous much?
It is nice. One thing that I really like is that they post on their website all of the grains that they carry. So when I am building a recipe, I am able to check to see if they have an ingredient before I put it in the recipe builder. And their constantly changing lineup of draft, canned and bottled beers is a huge plus. Today I picked up a can of oatmeal stout to drink sometime this week.

Well here is a burst carbbed overnight 1st pour off the keg a "trub clearer" of the Bunyip
20220523_165245.jpg

Nice fresh tropical hop aroma more passionfruit and a little piney.
The mouthfeel is nice and full maybe just a tad too full as I want this to be sessionable but after a week of conditioning carbonation and waiting for particulate to drop out I'm hoping this will crisp up and lighten up with a bubbles.
Great head retention nice malty clean flavour with restrained bitterness leaning more to malty.
This'll do;)
20220523_164943.jpg

Was gunna geletin fin in the keg but after the 200km car drive it'll end up back like this lol.

Back