I brewed today!

Wife is away for a few days so I took advantage and go some real work done. yesterday was a parallel with the Zappa and Cascade hops… I call it “ it was a Stratocaster with a whammy bar“ (can you tell me where that is from?)
Today was an English bitter called “ my dog is at the brewery, lived there all the time”
(invert, dog and lived).
And I kegged this amazing Bonnie and Clyde mango milkshake New England IPA.
757DA0EC-EDEC-43DC-877E-8F09A1D3E6BC.jpeg

Wife is away for a few days so I took advantage and go some real work done. yesterday was a parallel with the Zappa and Cascade hops… I call it “ it was a Stratocaster with a whammy bar“ (can you tell me where that is from?)
Today was an English bitter called “ my dog is at the brewery, lived there all the time”
(invert, dog and lived).
View attachment 20434
Man I love that keezer and tap handles dude!
You know I hope your keeping track of the Quarterly brew man in case your name is pulled I'd love to brew that Mango Milkshake NEIPA one day:)

(invert, dog and lived).
View attachment 20434
That looks delicious. I second Ben's comment.

Man I love that keezer and tap handles dude!
You know I hope your keeping track of the Quarterly brew man in case your name is pulled I'd love to brew that Mango Milkshake NEIPA one day:)
Highly recommend the mango milkshake, it is a huge hit in my area!

Nice, I cut out my boil kettle the same way, it works so good and super easy to clean!
Yeah I saw that.
I thought you cut the whole top off though?
I kept the handles.
It fits a glass pot lid - I used the bottom of the pot as a mash colum (copying grainfather)

Yeah I saw that.
I thought you cut the whole top off though?
I kept the handles.
It fits a glass pot lid - I used the bottom of the pot as a mash colum (copying grainfather)
Nope I left the handles on as well

Brewed my Best Bitter. Pretty good brew day. Only concern is some wort dripped down the back of the kettle spigot and ran into my fermenter. I spray the spigot every time. Hopefully they with the heat killed abuts. Now the wait for yeast action.

[/QUOTE="Ward Chillington, post: 160203, member: 25824"]Did you brew it down at Joe's Garage? He usually has a couple of quarts of beer...[/QUOTE]
:):):):):):):):)

Back