Equipment Profile for BIAB Brew in a bag

jasonclick

Trial Member
Reaction score
How do I go about setting up an equipment profile for BIAB? I'm assuming the mash ratio is where the setting would be.

in the upper right corner is your profile. click on that, then it should have an Equipment Settings option. That should take you to a screen where you can set up 5 or 6 different equipment profiles.
Then, when you create a recipe, you can select which different profile to use.

you can set that profile as a default in settings but remember the water will be full volume for brew in a bag, you can change the water ratio between mash and sparge in the mash settings but you will have to subtract the percentage your self, also the brew house efficiency percentage is usually set lower buy default, you going to want to play around with the settings if you do more than just pull the bag up and drain

I've got profiles setup already. I was just trying to find out if there was a specific way to do BIAB as a profile. So i'm guessing that to do BIAB i'd basically add my strike and sparge water together to the mash.

in general settings the drop down Brewing Method: select BIB then it will always pull up that method in a new recipe

Back