Water Chemistry in Brew Sessions

mengelma

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I really appreciate brewers friend and have used it to be a better brewer (at least I think so!).

Question/Comment....I use the mash chemistry and brewing water calculator as I prepare my recipes for planned salts and acid additions....however when I get into a brew session and enter the water chemistry section, the format is completely different (order of salt additions and no ability to document acid additions). Any way to pull in the saved information from the recipe section into the brew session or at least have it look the same?

Thanks for all that you guys do.

if you create a water report and use it in a brew session, it saves the last session or asks you if you want to pull it up

Hi Ozark.....

Thanks for the insight.

Looking deeper into the notes I guess I am asking that the advanced water calculator be incorporated into the brew session model. The water chemistry in the brew session model is the simple version (no acid calculations). It would be nice to pull the saved data from the advanced calculator (accessed and saved in the recipe section) into the brew session.

Thanks

good idea, so in the mean time look through the my brewing, my water calcs tab, Im not sure it has everything you want but close, you can create your water report with salts and save it

Back