Television Series

With Colin Robinsons birthday?

Yeah that was truly off putting.

I never finished watching Sons of Anarchy, which is on Netflix right now.
It is only on until December 31st, so I am watching season 7 now, I will just call it the long slow train wreck...
Three more episodes to go

Started watching Season 2 of The Witcher last night. Saw Season 1, got the XBox game for free (and finished it pretty quick), figured I might as well watch Season 2. A bit more drama than necessary, but some cuties in it with all the ugly dudes and monsters. Cute ladies usually add drama, but don't tell my missus I said so. :eek:

Started watching Season 2 of The Witcher last night. Saw Season 1, got the XBox game for free (and finished it pretty quick), figured I might as well watch Season 2. A bit more drama than necessary, but some cuties in it with all the ugly dudes and monsters. Cute ladies usually add drama, but don't tell my missus I said so. :eek:
just started season one, interesting

Been binge watching Harrow on Hulu with the missus. The British/Aussie crime dramas are a lot more complex than most of the American stuff. Not that we don't have some good ones, but stuff like Harrow, UnderBelly, etc all seem to keep 4 or 5 sub plots going through a season with other related things going on in each episode, and then throw in some totally unrelated events. Keeps the brain stimulated trying to link everything together.

Book of Boba Fett holy crap! I know there's plenty of people disappointed in it but I've loved it, especially the last two episodes. This week's was great, tons of fan service but not in a pandering way. Very little Boba in the last 2 episodes but it's setting up for one heck of a finale next week

Yeah it's not bad.

Is that anything like Resident Alien? Cause that's a great show.

Is that anything like Resident Alien? Cause that's a great show.

Maybe it's "Resident Alan" as in our very own Alan Harper? I'd watch that! :p

Resident Alien is actually on my watch list. I think I've liked everything I've seen Alan Tudyk in. Especially Firefly.

Back